Registration for the Locate24 Conference is officially open! Register before 5pm AEDT on Monday the 11th of March to ensure you receive the early-bird discount.
Registration type descriptions:
- Member Registration: Currently a financial member of Geospatial Council of Australia
- Young & Emerging Professionals (YEP) Registration:
- Young and Emerging Professional: Employed in the survey or spatial industry, including government, aged 36 or under on 1 June 2024
- Early Career Researcher An academic within 5 years of award of their PhD, and as accepted by the Australian Research Council
- Student Registration: Current full-time university or TAFE student
Group Registrations: Discounts are available for companies sending more than 5 employees to attend Locate. These discounts are only applicable for full conference registrations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Young and Emerging Professionals: Do you need help approaching management about attending the Locate24 Conference? We’ve written you a support letter to assist you.
An important note about privacy and attendance
Payment of fees: Full payment, in cleared funds and in Australian dollars, of the registration fee, applicable GST, and all other monies due and payable in connection with:
Your attendance at this Event must be made by credit card at the time of Your registration to attend the Event, or by electronic funds transfer by the date:
(a) that is 14 days from the date of registration;
(b) on which the Event commences
Cancellation: If You wish to cancel Your registration:
(a) Within 8 weeks of the Conference, You will receive a refund less a cancellation fee of 25% of monies actually received,
(b) Within 4 weeks of the conference, You will receive a refund of 50% of monies actually received;
(c) Within 2 weeks of the conference, You have no entitlement to a refund of any amount.
Insurance: The conference organising committee strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your travel and attendance at the conference. The conference cannot accept any responsibility for participants failing to arrange their own insurance.